HOST: In this liability waiver ‘Host’ refers to Callaghan Equestrian Ltd (trading as Callaghan Equestrian Centre), their directors, employees, officers, volunteers, business operators, and site property owners (collectively). By registering for activities at Callaghan Equestrian Centre you agree to the terms of this waiver.
- I understand there are Inherent DANGERS, HAZARDS, and RISKS (collectively called RISKS) associated with Equine Activities, and injuries resulting from these “RISKS” are a common occurrence.
- I acknowledge that the Inherent “RISKS” of Equine Activities mean those DANGEROUS conditions which are an integral part of Equine Activities, including but not limited to: – The propensity of any equine to behave in ways that might result in injury, harm or death to persons on or around them and to potentially collide with, bite or kick other animals, people, or objects – The unpredictability of an equine’s reaction to such things as sounds, sudden movement, tremors, vibrations, unfamiliar objects, persons or other animals and hazards such as subsurface objects – The potential for other participant(s) to act in a negligent manner that might contribute to injury themselves or others, such as failing to act within their ability or to maintain control over an equine.
- I freely accept and fully assume all responsibility for the Inherent “RISKS” and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damages or loss which might result from a myself or a child being a participant.
- I acknowledge that it remains my Sole Responsibility for the safety of the child participant and myself (whichever applies) and for the child to participate within his/her/my own limits.
- In addition to consideration given for the child to participate in Equine Activity, I and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns (collectively called my “Legal Representatives”) agree: – To Waive All If Any Claims that I or the child participant might have against the “HOST”; and – To Release the “HOST” from Any and All Liability for any loss, damages, injury, or expense that I or the child Participant or our “Legal Representatives” might suffer as a result of the mine or the child’s participation due to any cause including any NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE “HOST”; and – To HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE “HOST” from any and all liability for property damages, personal injury to myself or the child participant or to any third party which might result from mine or the child’s participation.
- I understand this is a legal binding document. I have read and have understood the terms and conditions under which I and or the child participant (whichever applies) shall be attending all/any activities with Callaghan Equestrian Centre to which I have agreed to. I further state that I am aware that this form waives certain legal rights I and/or the child participant and/or our “Legal Representatives” might have against the “HOST”.